As you consider all the great reasons to travel, its important to take a few minutes to consider the more boring, side of travel: travel insurance.
Trying to evaluate a travel insurance provider can be confusing and frustrating. As you know, we use and recommend WorldNomads. Here are seven things you should know about WorldNomads.com
What You Should Know About Travel Insurance
- Trusted reliable underwriters: WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need: WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most:Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities:From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you traveling safely:All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance: All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service: We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about what is covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads’ travel insurance policy.
Is it safe where you are going?
Get the latest professional travel advice on hundreds of destinations. Join World Nomads Travel Safety Hub